To add a new font to your computer
- Open Fonts in Control Panel.
- On the File menu, click Install New Font.
- In Drives, click the drive you want.
- In Folders, double-click the folder that contains the fonts
you want to add.
- In List of fonts, click the font you want to add, and then click
To add all of the listed fonts, click Select All, and then
- To open a Control Panel item, click Start, point to Settings,
click Control Panel, and then double-click the appropriate icon.
- To select more than one font to add, hold down the CTRL key,
and then click each of the fonts you want to add.